Hello and welcome to Women on the Road!
I love getting emails and I do my best to answer them quickly! So please, email me if:
- you have a question or a comment about this blog or its sister website
- you have a proposal you think might be of interest
- you would like me to write more about…
- or anything else you’d like to discuss.
Now let me tell you a bit about this whole Women on the Road thing…
- This blog is about my own travels and about things I love. Often food. Also history, architecture, cats and dogs, and unusual forms of transport. And street art.
- My website is about the nuts and bolts of solo travel – how to do it, how to get the most from it, and why solo travel might get you invited to Balinese weddings or private airline flights across South Africa (both have happened). If you’re new to solo travel, my website will take you by the hand and walk you through everything you need to know.
- If you’re in your 40s, 50s and beyond and you want to see the world on your own then head for my book, written with exactly you in mind (or have a look at what others have to say about it).
Really want to interact? Then join me on Facebook or Twitter, where I spend far too much time! Just click one of the social media icons above on the right and let’s chat!